Netbots was established in June 2010 in order to provide innovative e-services.
The company's portfolio focuses on the development work and marketing on the Internet:
- support advertising campaigns and brand awareness campaigns on the Web
- increase the conversion factor using innovative tools and copyright applications,
- creation of mobile websites and applications for mobile devices,
- creating dedicated B2B applications.
We also offer e-services: Netbots and NetVertz.
The aim of the first one is to design and sale the virtual agents; the second one is to create a platform to post ads on social media.
E-services will be provided at the individual request of a client, in an automated manner, via the Internet, so it will not require the simultaneous presence of the supplier and the customer in the same location.
Based on our research we have created prototypes of innovative global tools (robots/bots) to support purchasing decisions.
Services offered by Netbots are very innovative, even on a global scale. Innovation is not only the use of bots that respond to specific users by adapting to their needs, but also the ability to improve the bots themselves.
- Netbots - robots (bots) installed on the website
- NetVerts - a system to manage ads on the website, which adapts the content of the ads to users staying current on the page.
Netbots - robots (bots) installed on the website. They works by analyzing the behavior of the page users and allow to customize the offer to the customer. For example, the person who are browsing the site with bathrooms equipment and searching for a tap, next time will be offered for the time-limited promotion (2 hours) to the specific product (red tap).
NetVerts - a system to manage ads on the website, which will adjust the content of the ads to user staying current on the page. This level of adaptation of content presented to customers' expectations is different from the solutions offered by the classical AdServery.
We are currently working on an application which allows the services to be designed to increase the effectiveness of online advertising by increasing the conversion ratio*.
* Convert is one of the basic definitions that describe the effects of advertising. It is expressed as a percentage ratio of the number of desired actions taken by the user to the number of situations in which potential actions can be realized.